Sunday 16 November 2014

Beat it!

I love to beat drums. The best music instrument I tell you. Unlike other devices I play them without thinking much about the count because they rock from the ground. They gonna shake the whole thing, and the beat's gonna be all right.

Lately I've started playing the Djembe and it's even more chilled out.
Djembe at DDC

I dig everything - loud, subtle, fast, slow but prefer to play the spaced kinda tracks - the relatively easier ones like floyd and folk.

There's tonne of music I could recommend but I'ma mention these two now. Actually was just trippin' on them.

Dream Theatre Pull me Under



LZ When the Levee Breaks


I'm still learning tho, and would recommend Jared Falk's free lessons if you're too.

Here's a recording I made last week. Tell me if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment